Monday, January 9, 2012

Ridiculously Cute Apron

My friend, Moriah, and I are starting a Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op site in our town. We're pretty excited! If you don't know what Bountiful Baskets is, I'd highly recommend looking them up, checking to see if there is a site in your town and participating! It is a great way to have fresh produce each week. When we lived in Washington I participated and lost almost every pound of baby weight in just a couple months... when we moved to Montana I gained almost every pound back because I wasn't able to eat as healthy.

Anyway, we're starting a site and are just a little overly excited! Moriah had this great idea to make some aprons to keep our pens, knives, box openers, markers, etc. handy while participating at the site. Great idea, Moriah - that's why you're the brains of this operation.

So, I put my creative juices to work and here's what I've come up with. I think they're a tad bit cute, let me know what you think! (I've got big shoulders, literally, so I won't be offended if you offer suggestions for improvement.)



P.S. If you're reading this and live in my area, be sure to make your contribution online by 10pm tomorrow (Tuesday)! See you Saturday at 3:00 for pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment